Blizzard Lighting - News
The Puck: Unplugged™ RGB – Fight The Power!
The Puck: Unplugged™ builds on the versatility, reliability and ease of use of the original Puck™ by featuring an easy-to-use Lithium-Ion internal battery system which allows the user to the flexibility to operate their light fixture without AC power for up to 20 hours.
144 ultra-bright 10mm LEDs also make it big on output, while an LED control panel and power daisy chain connectors make it flexible and perfect for uplighting!
The Puck: Unplugged™ RGB features 3 and 6-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 3-channel easy controllers. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including sound active and standalone modes, display invert and service hour readout.
Just like the original Puck™, all the power connections, DMX connections, LED control panel, main power switch, and the DMX power switch are all strategically placed on the back of the unit. This allows you to truly use The Puck: Unplugged™ in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
Take full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE® wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
• High-capacity Lithium-Ion Battery system provides unplugged operation for up to 20 hours!
• RGB color mixing via 144x high-power 10mm Red/Green/Blue LEDs
• Variable electronic strobe
• Variable electronic dimmer (0 – 100%)
• User selectable 3 (Red/Green/Blue dimming) or 6 DMX channels
• Built-in chase macros via DMX
• Full RGB color mixing in Standalone, Master/Slave and DMX modes.
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
• Easy to use LED control panel
• Running hours display
• Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes
• IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units
• Able to directly power the wiCICLE® wireless system via DMX
• Rear connections and control panel are strategically placed to allow usage in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
• Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
Weight & Dimensions
• Length 8.25 inches (210 mm)
• Width 3.75 inches (63.5 mm)
• Height 8.25 inches (210 mm)
• Weight 4.5 lbs (2.05 kg)
• Operating Voltage 90-230VAC, 50-60 Hertz
• Fuse 3A 250V
• Power Consumption 20W
• LED 144x 10mm Red/Green/Blue 100K hrs.
• Beam Angle 21 degrees
• 32 degree field
• Luminous Intensity 3,920 Lux @ 1m
• Max. Operating Temp. 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels 3 or 6 (User Selectable)
• Input 3-pin XLR Male
• Output 3-pin XLR Female
Other Operating Modes
• Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active,
• Color Preset, Standalone color mixing
• Field-replaceable Lithium-Ion, 12V 8400mAh with built-in protection circuit.
• Fixture: 2-year limited warranty.
• Battery: 1-year limited warranty covering failure only.
A basic walk-through of the Puck™ Series & wiCICLE™ Wireless DMX System
Here's a sneak preview of the new "Puck Unplugged" that's coming soon in either RGB and RGBA flavors! It's our new rechargable battery or direct AC powered super cool, super affordable super FLAT LED PAR Can!
Blizzard Lighting is proud to introduce the ProPar™ 136 and 336 LED-Powered PAR Light Fixtures. Both fixtures feature high-power Edison® Brand LEDs, with the ProPar™ 136 using 36 1-watt LEDs, and the ProPar™ 336 using 36 3-watt LEDs.
Both fixtures have exceptional light output and are housed in rugged, die-cast aluminum enclosures. Both fixtures use 6 channels for DMX control, and are operated by an LED control panel located on the rear of the unit.
The estimated street price for the ProPar™ 136 is $269.99, and the estimated street price for the ProPar™ 336 is $349.99. Both fixtures will be shipping in early April, 2010.
Stay tuned to Blizzard Lighting's website for more updates on the ProPar™!