JOIN THE QVOLUTION!
Blizzard Lighting’s Puck™ Q12A Flat LED PAR can features 12 state-of-the-art 10-Watt Quad-Color RGBA (Red/Green/Blue/Amber) LED's which offer extreme output and exceptional color mixing, even with hard to duplicate amber/orange shades.
Using the newest in LED technology, the Puck™ Q12A Flat LED PAR can brings all that you’ve come to appreciate about the original Puck to a super affordable Quad-Color fixture. Plus, it retains the DMX layout of the original Puck RGBA as well as its input/output setup for easy interoperability! Even better, ALL Blizzard Lighting Puck™ fixtures are linkable in Sound Active/Auto/Master/Slave Modes!
An LED control panel and power daisy chain connectors make it flexible and perfect for uplighting, concerts, truss warming and virtually anywhere you need lots of color for not alotta green!
The Puck™ Q12A features 4 and 7-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 4-channel easy controllers. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including sound active and standalone modes, display invert and service hour readout.
And, take full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE® wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
So quit questioning and end your quest. Quench your thirst for quality quad-color illumination with Blizzard Lighting’s Puck™ Q12A Flat LED PAR can!
• Superior RGBA Color Mixing via 12 x 10-watt RGBA quad-color LED's (4 x 2.5W = 10W)
• Variable electronic strobe
• Variable electronic dimmer (0 – 100%)
• User selectable 4 (Red/Green/Blue/Amber dimming) or 7 DMX channels
• Built-in chase macros via DMX
• Full RGBA color mixing plus 15 built-in colors in Standalone, Master/Slave and DMX modes.
• Linkable with all other Blizzard Lighting Puck™ Flat LED PAR Cans in standalone/Master/Slave modes
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
• Easy to use LED control panel
• Running hours display
• Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes
• IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units
• Able to directly power the wiCICLE® wireless system via DMX
• Power and DMX connections and LED control panel are all in places which means you can truly use The Puck Q12A in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
• Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
• Beam Angle: 25°, Field Angle: 29°
• Lux: 9,770 @ 1m
• Light source: 12 x 10W LEDs, 60,000 hrs
• 120 V, 60 Hz; 96 W, 1.27 A (operating), 1.30 A (inrush) 230 V, 50 Hz; 96 W, 0.42 A (operating), 0.43 A (inrush)
• AC power: Auto-ranging 100 V ~ 240 V 50/60 Hz
• Weight: 4.2lbs/ 1.9kg
• Size: 8.25 x 7.5 x 3.75 in / 210 x 190 x 95.25 mm
A basic walk-through of the Puck™ Series & wiCICLE™ Wireless DMX System