Blizzard has done it again! The Torrent 90™ LED Moving Head Spot is the world's first 90W LED moving head fixture under $2,000! LOADED with features like dual gobo wheels, rotating prism and iris, easy to use thanks to its large LCD control panel, and built to last, Blizzard Lighting's Torrent 90™ is whisper quiet, and significantly smaller, lighter and brighter than the competition.
Did we mention it is BRIGHT? In fact, the Torrent 90™ LED Moving Head Spot boasts output greater than a typical 575W discharge fixture!
Innovation is everywhere in the Torrent 90™, including exceptional optics which provide a nearly completely flat, even beam with less than 10% output variation edge-to-edge.
Thanks dramatically decreased weight and high-quality stepper motors, the fixture is nearly silent when moving, with an astounding 55dB @ 3' sound rating. Even the casing is a work of art, molded with a unique rubberized exterior which resists scratching and cracking. Two sets of built in quick-release mounting points make rigging a breeze, and the included DMX and safety cables are an added bonus! The Torrent 90™ is now also equipped with industry standard powerCON® compatible power input/output connections.
Finally, Blizzard's commitment to bringing you more for less means you get a truly professional fixture at a sensible price. Backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty and powered by a state-of-the-art 90-watt Luminus™ CBM-360 Light Engine, the Torrent 90™ is built to impress. With impeccable build quality, and every feature you could ask for, your creativity is the only limitation! Compare it to the competition, and we think you'll be "Elated" by the design of our LED spot (cough, hint).
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
• 15-channel DMX LED moving yoke
• Pan: 540º/630º/ Tilt: 270º
• Color wheel: 7 colors + white
• Rainbow color spin at variable speeds
• Rotating gobo wheel with gobo shake
• 7 interchangeable, rotating slot-n-lock gobos + open (5 glass installed, Gobo Wheel #1)
• 9 static gobos (Gobo Wheel #2)
• Ability to layer gobos for multicolor effects, performs gobo in-and-outs w/dual gobo wheels & DMX focus/iris.
• Gobo wheel spin at variable speeds
• Gobo Indexing
• 3-facet rotating prism
• Variable 3-mode electronic strobe
• Variable electronic dimmer (0 – 100%)
• Remote focus via DMX (2m~infinity)
• Variable mechanical iris with burst and linear control
• Remote fixture reset
• User-selectable solid or split colors and gobos
• Multiple built-in automated programs
• Multiple built-in sound activated programs
• Lux: 47,900 @ 1m, 8,232 @ 2.5m
• Gobo size: 26.9mm outside, 23mm image, 1.2mm max thickness
• Beam Angle: 15º (20º optional)
• Light source: 90W White, US-Made Luminus CBM-360 LED, 50,000 hrs, 6500° K, CRI=70
• Power and current: 120 V, 60 Hz; 240 W, 2 A (operating), 2.3 A (inrush)
• AC power: Auto-ranging 90 V ~ 240 V 50/60 Hz
• PowerCON® compatible power in/out connectors
• Weight: 25.75 lbs / 11.7 kg
• Size: 11 x 11.75 x 17.75 in / 280 x 299 x 451 mm